1. Adoption saves lives! EVERY year 2.7 million dogs are euthanized in shelters, and 6 to 8 million dogs are currently waiting to be adopted.
2. Choosing a rescue dogs means you won't be supporting inhumane puppy mills or breeders.
3. Take your pick! Rescue dogs come in all ages, colors, breeds, shapes, and sizes.
4. You'll get a great deal! All of our rescues are vaccinated, microchipped, and spayed/neutered.
5. Rescue dogs KNOW they have been rescued! You will be rewarded tenfold with undying gratitude for as long as you both shall live.
6. You'll have a good idea of what to expect from your new pooch. All of our dogs have been in loving foster homes and assessed for temperament, obedience, housebreaking, and overall personality traits.
7. You will help to teach the next generation about rescue! Adopting a shelter animal can open a young person's eyes to the plight of homeless pets and help them learn compassion and responsibility.
8. With one simple act of love, you will change a homeless animal's life forever.